Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PARTY is Julie Kaye's Middle Name

And was it ever obvious at her 80's Golden Birthday Party.
Mindy (very pregnant) with her sister Meg were hilarious.
Mary Ann made Julie Kaye a promise that she would be here on March 31st to celebrate her 31st birthday. Mary Ann met her commitment & spent the week planning, & preparing for this big event. Travis is such a patient sport & supports Julie Kaye in all her dreams.
Laughter was plenty as everyone stepped back in time to celebrate the birth of my party animal of a daughter. Dressed to the hilt in 80's apparrel and dancing like idiots to the 80's music.
Angie & Bear are always decked out!
Mindy, Aden & Alan came all the way from Arizona!
Becca Crockett was in her prime.
Hauni said dressing in 80's was like putting on an old glove.
I hardly recognized them & burst out laughing when I did.
Mindy & Meg still have all the moves too!
Kara, Julie Kaye & Angie look like they lost their hair dresser's licence.
Jenny with her friend & Mark her stud.
The cycle of life!
This is called, "Meg Madness!"
I thought I was going to split a gut.
Julie Kaye & Laura.
Laura had several outfits thoughout the night.
Now anyone that knows Julie Kaye, knows when she is around.....
Fun is always present. Thank you Julie Kaye for teaching your mother how to play.












No comments: