
3 Green Cooooooool Ladies about to dooooooooo some fun!

Stack 'em High and make them laugh!

Help her get on top of the pile!

Monica Martin's goes down & helps Shauna around the classroom every Thursday! What a cool lady!

Shauna Lynn teaches 4th Grade & Loves It!

Monica Martin's allowed me to join her in giving a St. Patrick's party
for Shauna's class. What fun we had!

More Green than my Printer could stand!

3 ladies who love to be goofy & have fun.
And kids are all about having fun with us!

The Little Blue Man song became The Little Green Man that Day

Those students who wore the MOST green!

Julie Kaye painted my finger nails & toenails.......so I had the MOSTEST!

I love my Baby Girl! I'm so proud of her!

Monica found some cool art projects for the students to make.

And everybody loves to be in the picture........all except the top of Shauna's head.

Believe it or not........I used to be a teacher too!

No comments:
Post a Comment