Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Love Of Grandchildren

Kodak Moments are rare but very precious & "Thank You" Mr. Camera for embracing special moments for Grandparents. My life is full of joy because I have children who share their children with us. I love being a Grandma & I truly love my Grandchildren!
Allie anxiously waiting for "our time" to plant her Precious Princess Pansy Garden underneath the trampoline. Candice is so willing to make memories sweet with me & this is Allie's garden. She knows every time I look out the back window, I'm thinking of "Our" time together & it's always a sweet embrace.
Nothing spectacular.......only the feelings and memories we are building with one another.
And of course Cooper is most excited to help put up the trampoline. One by one his little chubby hands pick up each spring & mount it to its place. Then his mother helps stretch the big black surface so this energetic little "Scott" can work out his endless energy. He's all boy & is a di'javue of memories about his father.
And these two young friends, Sydnee Sage & Dayton, who truly love each other as they spent many hours here in the family room watching "Little Einstein" together while their mothers were being sisters & welcoming new little Jaylee into our flock. Pictures just can't do justice to the sweet memories & squeels (both good & contentious) as these two loved being together.
And happy little Afton who smiles melt marshmellow in your heart. Patient & good she waits for her turn to be loved & embraced.
And new little Jaylee Mae.....our latest granddaughter who fills my arms & my heart at the same time. Did I mention, I love being a Grandmother!

Now imagine this garbage can full of children traveling at high speeds as their father's pass them back & forth down the cultural hall to each other. Laughter & screams of joy echo through the hall, while our prayers ascend to the heaven for "SAFETY!" Memories........life is all about "remembering" and enjoying being together.
Costumes & games in November.......and being together!
Feeling your the "MOST" special & laughing together while parents talk.
Is there anything greater than reflecting on your life & remembering you were together & you were loved. Nothing is more valuable to a child or to a parent.
Thank you all of my special Grandchildren for making my life rich with special memories.
I'm anticipating many many many many many MORE!

No comments: