Samuel Craig Crockett will be 11 years old in April and is one of the most sensative, gentle and kind young man I have ever known. He is smart, very coordinated, and surrenders his will to the needs of others around him very gently and quietly. The only honor Sam enjoys is making a power goal on his Olympic Soccer team......and even then its self satisfaction that he enjoys. However, he & Grandma love making apple pies together. Sam is the oldest brother of his family because he's a Sam....a Hyrum type brother, who stands firm and true even when his younger siblings recieve honors.
Abigail "Sue" (as I call her.....she really doesn't have the name of Sue) Abby has been "divine" since her birth. The heaven's opened & revealed her name & her coming and she's been our angel ever since. She's an actor, a singer, a pianist, an artist, and a all around little lady. She is the best big sister to her siblings and a great support to her parents. Abby is the first granddaughter to come to Grandma's house for weekly art lessons. A habit I hope to have many more grandchildren explore.
Benjamin David turned 7 in August and other than his Dad, he's the only boy in his family. But he's the perfect boy for his placement. He's so sweet, he melt your heart with his tender squeezes and sincere, "I love you Grandma" or "Thanks for _____." He never forgets! He is the most grateful child I have ever met. His Dad tries to make him rough and tough, but I hope Ben never looses his sensativity to his sisters and his genuine acts of kindness.
Allie is counting down the days until July 26 when she turns 4 years old and gets to have her "Happy Happy Birthday Party." I already have my invitation on the fridge! She delivered it weeks ago in total anticipation. Allie is far beyond her years in thinking, expressions, facing fears, and problem solving. She's equal in friendship with her mother Candice and will surely take any opportunity to give you personal instructions, private lessons, or even emotional therapy! And she's good too! I think she might be the first Kindergarten Student Teacher.
3 big brothers with lots of energy and this little beauty called Elle, keeps right up with them. Dresses are a pain, but give her a bike, a scooter, or a skate board and she's as happy as any child. No flies on this one and doesn't miss a game, a party or any activity that her brothers are participating in.....which is 4 out of 5 weekdays. Her quiet time is sitting on your lap and reading books.....sometimes over and over again. She just turned 3 in December and when Grandma asks when she's coming to her house.....she runs to tell's her mother, "I have to go to Grandma's tomorrow!" Oh....if there were a way for all grandchildren to live just across the street! What fun I would have!Samantha Michelle's hair is natually curley just like her mothers and her darling eyes and broad smile can melt and burn marshmellows. Samantha turns 3 on March 8 along with Uncle Travis. Her best bud is her older brother Ben and her favorite mothers are Becky & Aunt Michelle. Becca keeps her dressed to the hilt so she grabs everyone's eyes, Her expressions & natural shiness demands her a lot of adoration. She's the big sister now that Isabelle has arrived.
Mr. Max loves balls! He's been indoctrinated by his father and they practice daily. When Daddy's home....it's all ball! But when he's a Grandma, it the cars and the race track. Max has the most beautiful deep brown eyes like his mother....Grandma really loves them. And if you can be really quiet & listen carefully, he has perfect pitch and sings memorizes songs incredibly. Max turns 3 in August, and this year Grandma & Grandpa Crockett get to join Grandma & Grandpa Casper at Priest Lake to celebrate this big occasion.
Cooper is a remake of his father Scottie. He looks so much like him, that it's like watching a rerun of a good movie. His smile is like a flash light on a dark night and I love that he knows me. His older sister tries to be his mother and yet Candice works very hard to allow him discovery and independance. One thing we all know about Cooper (who just turned 1 year old in February)......he loves and needs his mother! Candice waited patiently for over 20 years for this little angel to come to her and now Cooper is determined his mother can't stay away from him very long. If he makes it through Sunday School and Relief Society with Grandma.....it's a miracle. Now Mom comes to Relief Society.....so he's safe and secure.

Little Dayton, 6 months old, is patient, tolerant, and the light of his parents life. His big eyes and long eye lashes demands your love & attention. He comes over to Grandma's on a regular bases since Dad is off to school studying most of the time. But the Aunties just can't get enough of this bright eyed, happy little boy. He just loves to smile and play.
Little Izzy (as I call her)... it's actually Isabelle Delight...who is just 3 months old seems almost like a stranger to me. With her so mother involved with the 3 older ones school and my just being neglectful....I haven't gotten to know this little beauty. I do know that she comes from a different mold than the first 3. You can certainly tell she is from Davy & Becca, but she just has a different look about her. I've got to do better visiting this little princess.

We have 15 perfect Grandchildren and hopefully many more to come! The reason they are so perfect is because they have such good parents who love being active and involve parents who love and honor the Lord. Tim & I feel very blessed to have a good posterity.
No comments:
Post a Comment